On Mar 31, 2016, at 9:39 AM, Brian Kennison <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I was perplexed by this also but I realized that there was “content negotiation” going on. I set the header to accept rdf and indeed there is data for this document.

Everyone,

I must apologize for being such a dumb-ass.

I just switch to the terminal session that I was using this morning and decided to look at that file one more time. There is no rdf available for this resource < http://bmcr.brynmawr.edu/2016/2016-03-30.html >  and no content negotiation is happening. The rdf that I saw  is being generated by the OpenLink Data Explorer extension.

I did not understand what this extension did. I thought that it only pulled data that was in the page (which it does do) but it will also generate rdf even when there is no rdf in the page. <http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/presentations/Virtuoso_Sponger_1/Virtuoso_Sponger_1.html> .  The wget that I used was mistakenly using  a url of this generated page which I grabbed out of the browser.

I apologize for the confusion.

—Brian