Hello, Code4Lib!
Last year I had the opportunity to attend EdUI in Charlottesville, Virginia.  This conference is one of the best run (and most fun!) conferences I have been to.  EdUI brings together the perfect balance of design, code, ideas, and research with a focus on front-end design and development in higher-ed.

My personal highlight was attending a Native Web App workshop with Henrik Joreteg, author of _Human JavaScript_ and one of my JavaScript heroes.  Abby Covert taught me the differences between "data", "content", and "information" using cookies (the kind you eat) as a metaphor — and she signed my copy of _How To Make Sense of Any Mess_ afterwards.  Past presenters include Jared Spool and Jeffery Zeldman. This year’s conference will be held from Oct 24th-26th, and we are pleased to have  Steve Krug, author of _Don't Make Me Think_ (a permanent fixture in every UX study bibliography), on board as one of our keynote speakers.

After seeing so many amazing presentations this year at Code4Lib 2016 in Philly, I hope that some of you will join these ranks! The good news is that you don't need a lot to stand among these giants -- just an idea, a story, a little expertise and a willingness to share. We are now accepting workshop and talk proposals for EdUI 2016 through April 18th:
http://eduiconf.org/2016/edui-2016-call-for-proposals-is-open/

Cheers,
Shaun Ellis
Digital Collections User Interface Developer
Princeton University Library