Well, the aforementioned Jason Griffey's Measure the Future project could
certainly be read as IoT (http://measurethefuture.net/, and I am one of the
developers on this project). It's not yet in libraries in the sense that
we're working on our alpha test right now, but it should be more widely
available later this year.

--
Andromeda Yelton
Board of Directors, Library & Information Technology Association: