Dear Stuart,

A few years ago we started an overview of video annotation projects and
tools for the EUscreen network. We haven't been able to turn it into a
state of the art document as of yet, but I'm hoping it would be useful for
such an endeavour:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t6CIL8oQjkAtUe2LGInrUgxpNzj5k9s17Mihz6UotIM/edit?usp=sharing

Kind regards,
Erwin

Erwin Verbruggen
Project lead R&D

Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision
Media Parkboulevard 1, 1217 WE  Hilversum | Postbus 1060, 1200 BB
Hilversum | beeldengeluid.nl