Hi All,

Just a reminder that the NDSA S&P working groups next call will be on Monday, March 21 at 1:00pm eastern time. As was proposed at our last meeting, we will host an open discussion on Email archiving and preservation. Can’t wait!

Agenda

  1.  Welcoming new members
  2.  Boston National Digital Stewardship Unconference from NDSR — Alice Prael
  3.  Email Archiving topical discussion — Michael Shallcross, Kristen Ratanatharathorn, Susanne Pichler
  4.  NDSA Coordinating Committee updates on NDSA structure — Meg Phillips
  5.  Topics & Projects discussion for next meeting

Call Details

  *   Monday, March 21 at 1:00pm eastern time
  *   To join the call, just go to www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf<http://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf> in your browser, or call 202-750-4186<tel:202-750-4186> by phone-- no PIN needed.

Also, thanks to Oliver Bendorf at the DLF, you should have all received the following calendar invite:

When: Occurs every month on the third Monday of the month from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM effective 3/21/2016. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

When: Occurs every month on the third Monday of the month from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM effective 1/18/2016. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

To join the call: Go to: https://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf or just call 202-750-4186 . No PIN needed.

Best,

-Aaron Collie & Meg Phillips
NDSA S&P Co-Chairs