Hi all

We've been approached by a researcher who would like our assistance in
storing data (various file types) on an on-going project (not at a data
preservation stage yet). The researcher wants to be able to access, add and
change this data from their project site and allow her fellow research
partners (not necessarily at our institution) access as well. Are any other
folks offering this kind of service? Have you partnered with campus IT to
make this happen? Are you using particular software, such as DataVerse or
Pydio to facilitate such a service? Thanks!

Krista

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Interim Head, Library Information Technology Services/
Web Services Librarian
Library IT Services
Queen Elizabeth II Library
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
A1B 3Y1
t:709-864-3753

"He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
-  Buffy the Vampire Slayer