Come join us for a chiCode4Lib mini-conference (get together, hangout,
trading of ideas, if you will) on Monday, May 23rd. We'll meet at *Paul V.
Galvin Library* <http://library.iit.edu/> on Illinois Institute of
Technology's Mies campus. The event is scheduled from 9am-5pm (ish). this
will allow us plenty of time for lunch (being close to Chinatown has its
advantages). The format will include talks from members in the morning,
lunch, then breakout sessions in the afternoon.

*Register!
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/code4lib-chicago-spring-2016-meetup-tickets-6328933009>*

Once you've registered for the event, you might want to sign up to speak
during the morning session. The Galvin conference is offering something
we're calling "*Lightning Talks Plus
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aDFDo-xOipm0AzDhFY2E2_c4VWSd9zi7gUzWOEmvaGk/edit?usp=sharing>*."
Our spreadsheet will allow you to select from 5, 10, 15, and 20 minute
increments, and will keep a running tally on how many minutes are
available. We're also asking for ideas on breakout discussions on the wiki
page <http://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Chicago#Spring_2016_Meeting>.

Space is limited to 50 seats, so don't forget to register.

Hope to see you in May!

Paul Go

Systems Librarian /
Library Technology Manager
Paul V. Galvin Library
Illinois Institute of Technology
35 West 33rd Street
Chicago, IL  60616
312.567.7997

*Driving Innovation through Knowledge and Scholarship*