Well, we've got one volume done, with about 1,250 bibliographies, but there
are 3 other volumes to convert. So at the end of the day probably about
5,000 entries.  Though the how is to make it intractable via the web and
hopefully letting scholars in the field continue to add to the database
once it is online.