Yes, thank you, Carol!

To clarify: The documents are English language with mostly simple fonts.
There is some handwritten text in the more recent issues of this
publication, but we're working from the 1940's forward, so we can come up
with another solution for the handwriten stuff down the line, I think. We
primarily need to get this off the ground first to prove the concept
locally.