Discovery & Delivery Services Technical Team Manager (career position)
California Digital Library
Oakland, CA

The California Digital Library's (CDL) Discovery and Delivery team (D2D) seeks
a service-oriented, innovative individual with strong management and
leadership skills, and technical expertise for the position of Discovery &
Delivery Technical Manager. The Technical Manager will lead
and manage the work of 8 technical staff, in close coordination with product
managers and analysts.

About you:

You are experienced working as a technical manager with vendor-hosted services
as well as in-house developed solutions. You are skilled in
collaborating with internal teams as well as external vendors, partners, and
others. You thrive working on cross-team projects, as well as system-wide
initiatives, regional and national activities. You pride yourself on keeping
your team current on new technology and industry trends and you are eager to
sustain existing services while also identifying opportunities for creating
new services based on a deep commitment to solving end user
needs.

You enjoy managing and coaching staff. You are skilled at aligning technical
systems with strategic directions, and in forging strategic partnerships.

You want to lead work on:

  * Technical and collaborative solutions for students, faculty and staff
  * Collaborative projects with partners such as Google, Internet Archive, the HathiTrust, The Western Regional Storage Trust (WEST)
  * Multi-campus systems

Does this sound like you? If so, join our team at CDL!

About us:

We are the California Digital Library's Discovery & Delivery Team. We're
planning and building the next generation of library services even as we make
our existing systems better. We need you to help us make it happen. Read more
about what we do and our strategic goals on the CDL website

Get details and apply here:
https://jobs.ucop.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=59445

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/25790/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/