Librarian at LIRN
LIRN
Largo

The Library and Information Resources Network (LIRN), a nonprofit consortium
serving private education since 1996, seeks creative and flexible
professionals to join our organization as librarian team
members. LIRN librarians provide training, product
consulting, and reference assistance to consortium members.

We are looking for resourceful, dynamic individuals with vision and initiative
to help us expand our growing librarian service. Successful
candidates will work independently and collaboratively with our team and play
many roles in our organization. This is an exciting
opportunity for you to innovate and grow professionally while working with a
wide variety of schools and developing practices to effectively serve students
in diverse locations.

Required Qualifications

• American Library Association (ALA)-accredited Master's degree

• Excellent written, oral and technical skills

• Commitment to customer service

• Strong interpersonal skills

• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative and culturally diverse
environment

• Familiarity with ACRL information literacy standards/frameworks

• Experience with teaching, training, presenting, or instructing

• Experience providing research assistance

• Ability to work independently within a team context

• Familiarity with database selection and evaluation

• Ability to help members match available resources to their programs

Desired Qualifications

• Experience with instruction via webinars

• Experience creating instructional videos and promotional materials

• Academic experience in traditional and/or nontraditional degree and
certificate programs

• Expertise in business and/or medical resources

• Experience working with trade, career, and certificate programs

• Experience with electronic services and tools

• Ability to travel to conferences and events to represent our organization

• Experience with social networking

• Ability to work a modified work week to serve members in a variety of time
zones

• Multilingual

Compensation and Benefits

• Competitive salary

• Comprehensive benefits package including company-sponsored medical, dental,
vision, and disability

• Company-sponsored involvement in professional organizations

• Opportunities for professional growth activities

Find out more about who we are and what we do at https://www.lirn.net.

Application review will begin May 13, 2016

To apply, submit application letter and resume or vita to
[log in to unmask] Please combine all application materials
into one document, preferably a PDF. Include your first and
last name in the file name and email subject line.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/25850/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/