From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of K. Godfrey
Sent: 12 April 2016 13:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Interim data storage for researchers

Hi all

We've been approached by a researcher who would like our assistance in storing data (various file types) on an on-going project (not at a data preservation stage yet). The researcher wants to be able to access, add and change this data from their project site and allow her fellow research partners (not necessarily at our institution) access as well. Are any other folks offering this kind of service? Have you partnered with campus IT to make this happen? Are you using particular software, such as DataVerse or Pydio to facilitate such a service? Thanks!

Krista

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Interim Head, Library Information Technology Services/ Web Services Librarian Library IT Services Queen Elizabeth II Library Memorial University of Newfoundland St. John's, NL A1B 3Y1
t:709-864-3753

"He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
-  Buffy the Vampire Slayer