Absolutely, and what I said somewhere above in this thread:

"Note that Google does not give users an answer to this question because
there is no larger context, no inherent organization. Google does not do
knowledge organization. Libraries "do" it, but our user interfaces
ignore it (honestly, does anyone NOT think that the whole BT/NT
relationship in LCSH is completely wasted in today's systems?). "

That we do not make use of these relationships means that 1) a whole lot
of vocabulary development time is utterly wasted and 2) users are not
getting the full benefit of the relationships that have already been
established. Yes, LCSH is less than perfect, but it is even more "less
than perfect" when we ignore what knowledge organization that it does
provide.

kc

>>> http://trove.nla.gov.au/book/result?q=computer+art

--