Hi all,

This is a conference whose planning and organization committee I have been on for the last several months. Thought some of you may be interested in watching the livestream of this conference this Friday. (No RSVP required.) The recordings will be also made available afterwards.

(Also if you are located nearby and want to attend, I can register you as well.)
Cybersecurity and You: Issues in Higher Education and Beyond
http://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/cybersecurity.cfm

Cheers,
Bohyun

--
Bohyun Kim, MA, MSLIS
Associate Director for Library Applications and Knowledge Systems