From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chad Mills
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] OCR recommendations?

Hi Rachel,

We have been very pleased with ABBYY Finereader as a workstation solution.

http://www.abbyy.com/finereader/

We are also  in the midst of implementing their server product for higher volume conversions.

Best,
Chad

Chad Mills                     Rutgers University Libraries
Digital Library Architect      Scholarly Communication Center
Ph: 848.932.5924               Room 409D, Alexander Library
Fax: 848.932.1386              169 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Cell: 732.309.8538             https://rucore.libraries.rutgers.edu/