Hello,

Got it. No wildcard support though. I'll go through and read everything that was posted. I've been frustrated with SSL certificates lately. Let's Encrypt looks nice. I know similar services in the past didn't hold up well.

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
Chief Information Officer
Casanova Information Services, LLC