Thanks for this discussion thread. I would argue that good librarians don't
provide answers at all, they provide the means to ask thoughtful, critical
questions.

Also, in adding to the reading list, I thoroughly recommend Astra Taylor's *The
People's Platform: Taking Back Power and Culture in the Digital Age*:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/peoples-platform-taking-back-power-and-culture-in-the-digital-age/oclc/761850064

Best,
Siân

--