A couple other options: If you can keep each test under 5 minutes, you
could use Jing -- you can even enable the microphone to capture
think-aloud. I think on Macs, Quicktime is pretty good at doing screen
capturing, though I don't know if it will capture audio at the same time.
Camtasia would presumably work well, as Kari points out, and you could even
turn on mouse highlighting in post. Captivate probably has similar features
to Camtasia (though I know less about its screen cap capabilities).

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Ronald Houk <[log in to unmask]