Hi Krista,
We have several researchers that are using Open Science Framework. It seems
to work well for collaboration across institutions and it gives the owner
control of granting access. It also syncs with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox
and Github which is nice.
Hope that helps!

*--Reid *

*Reid I Boehm, PhD*
CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Curation for the Sciences and Social
Sciences
Hesburgh Libraries – Center for Digital Scholarship

*University of Notre Dame*131 Hesburgh Library
Notre Dame, IN 46556
o: 574-631-3461
e: [log in to unmask]
OrCiD: 0000-0002-5474-0253