Thanks for the response so far. I'll definitely be looking into your
suggestions. I should note, we're Canadian, so cloud options (ie. syncing
to gdocs, dropbox, etc) are problematic for us.

K r i s t a G o d f r e y

Interim Head, Library Information Technology Services/
Web Services Librarian
Library IT Services
Queen Elizabeth II Library
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL
A1B 3Y1
t:709-864-3753

"He's like Super Librarian, y'know?
Everyone forgets, Willow, that knowledge is the ultimate weapon."
-  Buffy the Vampire Slayer