**Please excuse cross-postings**

If you work with collections, especially those that are currently hidden within your institution's walls, we invite your help in shaping the content of a webinar series currently in development by the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR) with the support of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. The 14 question survey should take you approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and will be available through April 30.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/clirwebinarsurvey

While we hope to collect some general demographic information, the core of the survey asks you to choose from a list of topics which would be most valuable to you when thinking about starting a collection processing project. We've also allowed for individual comments and suggestions along the way, so please consider sharing valuable examples of excellent e-learning experiences in which you have participated. All responses will be anonymous, and we value your honest opinions so we can create the most useful and engaging webinar experience.

After analyzing the results, we will develop the top choices into six 90 minute webinars that will be available live this fall. The recordings of these webinars will then be added to a growing library of resources, including the CLIR Hidden Collections Registry (http://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/registry), freely available on the CLIR website. Our hope is that we can curate a core framework of resources to assist institutions embarking on new cataloging and processing projects building on the lessons learned from recipients of Cataloging Hidden Special Collections and Archives<http://www.clir.org/hiddencollections> grants.

Our goal is to receive a broad range of responses from a variety of individuals, as well as types and sizes of collecting organizations. Please share this survey link with anyone you think could offer valuable input to the project. At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you would like to receive updates on the series as topics are finalized, dates are set, and recordings are made available. If you have any questions about the project or the survey, please contact Christa Williford at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Most Sincerely,
Amy Lucko, Director, Program Administration, CLIR
Christa Williford, Director of Research and Assessment, CLIR
Joy Banks, Project Coordinator and Library & Archives Consultant

Amy J. Lucko
Director, Program Administration
Council on Library and Information Resources
1707 L Street, NW Suite 650
Washington, DC 20036
www.clir.org<http://www.clir.org/>