We have three opportunities to share with you this week from the digital library world— in metadata/cataloging and in digital services, all in academic libraries. Follow the links below to full position descriptions and application information:
(And on the subject of jobs in the field— the confirmation hearing for Librarian of Congress Nominee Carla Hayden is available via livestream right now: http://www.c-span.org/video/?408358-1/librarian-congress-nominee-carla-hayden-confirmation-hearing)

Stay connected with #DLFjobs on our website and on Twitter, and learn more about how to post a job with DLF

Best,
Oliver

PS: You can adjust your settings for DLF-Announce at any time (including email frequency and password changes).
--
Oliver Bendorf, program associate at the Digital Library Federation

find us online: diglib.org | follow us on Twitter: @CLIRDLF

1707 L Street NW, Suite 650 | Washington, DC, 20036