Hi code4lib,
I was hoping to get some input on this. My small, scrappy institution is
considering using drupal as a repository, primarily via the Biblio module.

Obviously this is not ideal, but for reasons I won't get into, our tech
environment won't support ePrints or dspace, and hosted services are not an
option either. We do not really have the level of technical expertise
required to support any fedora-based applications, and cannot hire any
additional support. There's a chance existing staff could stretch to get
there, but it would not be a pretty process.

With all that said, do any red flags come to mind? I looked through both
code4lib and drupal4lib listserv archives and poked around google, but
didn't find much evidence of anyone else using drupal in this way. Seems
suspicious. While my gut tells me it's a bad idea (metadata! standards!
preservation!), I'm having trouble articulating this to my group in a way
that sticks, because using Biblio would be easy. I would appreciate hearing
any other thoughts or opinions on this.

Thanks!
Kelsey