Although you might not have the level of technical expertise required to
support Fedora-based applications in their current incarnations, you might
want to keep an eye on progress on the Hydra-In-A-Box project.
Hydra-In-A-Box is meant to provide the benefits of Hydra but would actually
be easy to install (i.e. not requiring a software developer on staff)
and/or can be used as a hosted solution.  I think a major driver is to
provide a solution that is just as much an option for "small, scrappy
institutions" :)

http://hydrainabox.projecthydra.org/

- Dan

*Dan KerchnerSenior Software Developer, Scholarly Technology GroupThe
George Washington University LibrariesGelman Library2130 H Street,
NWWashington, DC [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>*