Apologies for cross-posting.
***

Hello,

At this year's Digital Odyssey conference, we'll be learning about digital
privacy and how to help people protect their privacy.

This one day, single stream conference includes interactive presentations
and a hands-on workshop. We're pleased to announce that the keynote speaker
is Dr. Ann Cavoukian, Executive Director of the Privacy and Big Data
Institute at Ryerson University. In the afternoon, Alison Macrina, from the
Library Freedom Project, will be teaching a hands-on workshop.

Check out the complete schedule:
http://www.accessola.org/web/OLA/Events/Divisional_Events/Digital_Odyssey/Welcome/OLA/Events/Divisional_Events/Digital_Odyssey/Welcome_to_Digital_Odyssey.aspx

Digital Odyssey takes place on Friday June 10, 2016 in Hamilton, Ontario,
Canada. We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Kathryn.
OLITA councillor-at-large.

--
Kathryn Lee
MAM (Media Asset Management) Coordinator

CBC/Radio-Canada
P.O. Box 500, Station A
Toronto, ON Canada  M5W 1E6