Do you manage the intake of digital content at your institution? If so,
we would like to learn from your experience. If not, please share this
survey link with someone you know who does play this role!

We hope to uncover the selection of practical tools, the development of
productive workflows, and recommendations that more experienced digital
archivists have to share, and then to share the results of this survey
widely to assist cultural heritage institutions to better handle
born-digital content.

This survey should take 10-30 minutes to complete, dependent upon how
much information you might be able to provide or wish to share. It is
designed so that you may offer as much or as little information as you
would like. The survey closes June 18, 2016 at midnight.

Survey link: http://bit.ly/1Oynxzh [1]

PDF version for preview: http://bit.ly/1R73Luq [2]

Thank you for your participation!

--