From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Witteman
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 2:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] "Form" dictionary for xID Service - xisbn getEditions

Greetings code4lib gang,

First time poster, five-month lurker.

Try as I might, I cannot seem to find a dictionary for the values for "form" in the response for the OCLC xID services.

For example, in the response to this request:
http://xisbn.worldcat.org/webservices/xid/isbn/9781111528300?method=getEditions&format=json&fl=*

What do these two values mean (BA and BC) and what other values for "form" can occur?

"form":["BA"],

"form":["BC"],

Sincerely,

Mark
--
Mark H. Witteman | Technical Consultant | +1 225-578-0421
LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network<http://www.louislibraries.org/>