And is the reason I can't get a response to this request, but you apparently do, is that the service is only available now for previously registered users?  What has replaced it for those who don't subscribe to Worldcat Discovery or Firstsearch or WMS?

Cindy Harper

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Witteman
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 3:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] "Form" dictionary for xID Service - xisbn getEditions

Greetings code4lib gang,

First time poster, five-month lurker.

Try as I might, I cannot seem to find a dictionary for the values for "form" in the response for the OCLC xID services.

For example, in the response to this request:
http://xisbn.worldcat.org/webservices/xid/isbn/9781111528300?method=getEditions&format=json&fl=*

What do these two values mean (BA and BC) and what other values for "form" can occur?

"form":["BA"],

"form":["BC"],

Sincerely,

Mark
--
Mark H. Witteman | Technical Consultant | +1 225-578-0421
LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network<http://www.louislibraries.org/>