From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ingram, William A
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Consortial services

Hi all,

I am trying to get a sense of the extent to which non-OPAC systems are being run by consortia. We know that OPACs have sometimes moved to consortial management (e.g., CARLI, WRLC), but what what about publishing platforms (e.g., OJS), repository platforms (e.g., DSpace, Fedora), or other digital library systems (e.g., Omeka, Archon)? Does anyone have a sense of the degree to which these non-OPAC systems are being run by consortia?

The one I'm aware of is TDL, which I believe offers DSpace, Vireo ETD, and OJS (but not OPAC, surprisingly). Are there others?

Thanks much,
Bill

--
Bill Ingram
Manager, Scholarly Communication and Repository Services

(217) 333-4648
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-8307-8844