I'm not sure what input formats ContentDM accepts (or even if there is a bulk load tool), but it always requires scripting some data manipulation when migrating out of DSpace.

You may try a metadata export into csv and then try to match each record to it's appropriate bitstream.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joshua Welker
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 6:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Migrating from DSpace to ContentDM

We are migrating our IR from DSpace to ContentDM, and I am having a difficult time finding any way to batch import our records. I tried exporting a collection to DSpace's Simple Archive Format, but ContentDM doesn't seem to have any way to ingest that format, either through the various clients or web interface. OCLC's support staff said it would probably involve a bunch of manual re-entry.

Does anyone have a technique they can recommend? I do have scripting experience if it will help.

Joshua Welker
Information Technology Librarian
James C. Kirkpatrick Library
University of Central Missouri