Registration for the Open Repositories, Islandora for Managers workshop is
now open. I just registered myself. It was fairly easy. Here are the steps:

   1. Navigate to
   https://confpartners.eventsair.com/or2016/workshop/Site/Register.
   2. Complete registration or confirm previous registration.
   3. Click "I Wish to Attend the Morning Workshops Followed By Afternoon
   Workshops"
   4. Next, select a morning workshop (PS: there's no option to not select
   a morning workshop)
   5. Next, select "Workshop 09: Islandora for Managers for the afternoon
   workshop."
   6. Confirm no extra cost has been added to your registration. Workshops
   have no associated fees.
   7. Click "Submit."
   8. If you have trouble with the registration, please contact
   [log in to unmask] or me at [log in to unmask]

See you in Dublin! Cheers, ~ Erin