Good evening,

Our system is based on Drupal although it was optimized for images and not
documents. We are currently working on a better document display. This did
require several hours of development so I am not sure it is what you were
asking for exactly. If you want to know more about the inner workings of it
I can put you in touch with someone to answer questions.

https://gallery.multcolib.org/

Erica

*Erica Findley*
Cataloging/Metadata Librarian