Hi Cary,

Hydra-in-a-Box has already started development as of the last week of
March. To that end, we've released demo videos on a weekly basis at the end
of each of our sprints, which we've posted to YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDs5eqwVjfb7dIA6KWffdUlSASYMtZQcL

Best,

Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>
Project Manager, Hydra-in-a-Box
Director of Technology, Digital Public Library of America