I’m looking for recommendations for software to run our much of our
academic library back-of-house business-as-usual work. Things like incident
management, CRM, documentation management, etc across three tiers of
support.

We’re looking for something more structured than a mediawiki wiki (which
we’ve got) and probably less structured than full-blown ITIL. We’re happy
with open source or proprietary,  self-hosted or cloud solution, but we’re
not happy to pay the kinds of money that Alemba (formerly VMWare) are
asking for vFire Core (formerly VMware Service Manager).

We have library management system (ALMA), a discovery system (PRIMO), a
website (httpd, drupal), a proxy (EZproxy) and a copyright management
system (Talis Aspire). Our institution provides us with user management,
physical access management, VM host, email and physical infrastructure.

Thoughts?