Hi Rosalyn,

Yes, I see the RDF and EAD preservation ingests as text files. The key
affordance of this model, in my mind, is flexibility. Metadata producers
can create and maintain their data in systems designed for that purpose on
a schedule that is decoupled from preservation ingest for digital object
bitstreams, and then export that metadata for preservation ingest and
versioning as deemed appropriate for the local environment.

Andrew