Hi all,

The PBCore Advisory Subcommittee of the Association of Moving Image Archivists is currently looking into the best ways to focus our energy towards making the PBCore metadata schema more adoptable and accessible. PBCore is an XML schema for managing descriptive, technical, and intellectual property metadata about audiovisual materials.

If you've ever used or thought about using PBCore, we'd really like your feedback on the most important things to focus on!

If you have five minutes to spare, please consider filling out this quick survey on what tools, technology or resources would make the PBCore schema easier to use and adopt: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dMwmZ3WqgpMeIL67ITK2nMjK-LcdeX9Qr2utvq7_trA/viewform

Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

Best regards,

Casey Davis

Project Manager, American Archive of Public Broadcasting

WGBH Educational Foundation

To unsubscribe from the NDSA-ALL list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/scripts/wa-CLIR.exe?SUBED1=NDSA-ALL&A=1