Greetings,

In 2015, WGBH Educational Foundation, on behalf of the American Archive of Public Broadcasting (AAPB), received a grant from IMLS to develop a National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) program. Our program expands on previous NDSR models to focus on audiovisual digital preservation at public media organizations located across the United States.

Today, we very pleased to announce that we have selected seven amazing residents for the AAPB NDSR cohort:

Selena Chau (Pacifica Radio Archives)
Eddy Colloton (Louisiana Public Broadcasting)
Tressa Graves (WYSO-FM)
Adam Lott (Wisconsin Public Television)
Kate McManus (Minnesota Public Radio)
Lorena Ramírez-López (Howard University Television / WHUT)
Andrew Weaver (CUNY-TV)

For more information about the residents, please see the announcement on our site<https://ndsr.americanarchive.org/2016/05/02/welcome-to-our-first-aapb-ndsr-cohort/>.

Congrats to the residents and their hosts!

Best,
Casey

Casey E. Davis
Project Manager, American Archive of Public Broadcasting
WGBH Educational Foundation
[log in to unmask] | 617-300-5921

Discover historic programs of publicly funded
radio and television across America. Watch and Listen<http://americanarchive.org>.