I am rather late responding to this message, but I did want to chime in on
the NDSA Digital Preservation <http://ndsa.org/meetings/> meeting coming up
in Milwaukee November 9-10. I am on the program committee for this event,
and we have just extended the deadline for program proposals to May 23. So
there is still time for members of the Content WG to submit a proposal for
a panel, poster session, or demo.

In particular I hoped that the Content Working Group might ask to schedule
a lunchtime working group meeting. As of this morning, there were no
working group meetings scheduled, but it would be a great opportunity for
us to meet in person. If we are in transition with new co-chairs, it seems
even more vital to take advantage of this opportunity.

I hope we can get some conversation going on the list over the next week. I
think the website and the proposal form are pretty self-explanatory, but
please let me know if I can help in any way.

Margie

Margaret K. Maes
Executive Director
Legal Information Preservation Alliance