Dear CWG,

As shared earlier this month, Abbey and I are preparing to transition from our current roles as co-chairs of the Content Working Group as Abbey will be on maternity leave very soon (congrats to Abbey!), and as my own two years of serving in this role is coming to an end.  We have enjoyed serving in this role and look forward to continued engagement with the Content Working Group as members into the future.

We are very excited to share the great news that beginning with our next meeting on June 1, Maureen Harlow and Lauren Work will be the new co-chairs of the Content Working Group.  Maureen and Lauren have been active members of the WG and will be excellent co-chairs.  We thank you for your interest in this role!

Maureen Harlow is the Digital Librarian at PBS in Arlington, Virginia. In 2013-2014, she was a National Digital Stewardship Resident at the National Library of Medicine, and previously also worked at the Duke University Archives. Maureen has an MSLS and an MPA from UNC-Chapel Hill.

Lauren Work is the Digital Preservation Librarian at the University of Virginia. Previously, she was the Digital Collections Librarian at Virginia Commonwealth University, and served as the National Digital Stewardship Resident at PBS from 2013-2014. She has also worked for NPR, and Special Collections at the University of Washington. She received her MLIS from the University of Washington in 2012.

We will formally welcome them at our June 1 meeting, which is scheduled at 11 a.m. ET.

To join the call just dial into the meeting at 202-750-4186, no pin is needed, or join via web browser at www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf<http://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf>

Best,
Christie Moffatt and Abbey Potter

Christie Moffatt