I regret that I will have to miss tomorrow's call. I'm happy to volunteer
for any upcoming projects or events. In particular, I can work with Lauren
on the CWG luncheon at the Digital Preservation 2016 conference if anything
is needed there. I hope the call will be recorded, and I will try to catch
up next week.

Margie

Margaret K. Maes
Executive Director