Hi All,

Very glad to see such interest in the Fixity conversation!! I think it was all of our hopes that we could have this discussion today, but I’m afraid it’s going to have to be pushed back as we have yet to confirm a time for the meeting. As this is imminent, I propose we do not meet today and instead save this conversation for when we can have the full attention of all interested (including the Infrastructure group!).

Therefore, unless I hear otherwise from you folks — let’s cancel today’s call and move forward with scheduling this interesting topic.

On that note, please find a Doodle Poll with potential times that we might hold a joint-call with the Infrastructure group:

http://doodle.com/poll/zwi43zegggen5k94

Hope you will participate, and once we know when this topic is scheduled, we will resume regularly-scheduled programming ;) My apologies for the hold up!

Best,

-Aaron