I think that this needs to be opened up again to solicit any and all
proposals. Doing a back room deal seems quite unlike Code4Lib, even given
the need to find another host rapidly. We can do an immediate call for
proposals, end it in two weeks, and take a week to vote. Three weeks and
done, in an open and inclusive process.
Roy