Sorry about the delay in moderating that: Google jumped into the moderation
screen with my work account (which doesn't have permission for that) which
was then empty (but didn't obviously say "you're in the wrong account and
don't have permission to do this, dummy") so I assumed it was Francis'
message pending and somebody else had already approved it or whatever.

-Ross.