The Islandora Foundation is pleased to announce the details of our next
Islandora Camp, taking place in Kansas City, MO from October 12  - 14. This
will be the last Islandora event of 2016!

Early Bird registration is open until August 15th.

We are calling for proposals from potential attendees to present about
their Islandora sites, community projects, or other topics of interest to
the digital repository community and Islandora.

Islandora is an open-source software framework designed to help
institutions and organizations, and their audiences, collaboratively manage
and discover digital assets using a best-practices framework. Combining
Fedora and Drupal, Islandora is implemented and contributed to by an
ever-growing international community.

Full details and registration on our camp website:
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016

Thanks, and we hope to see you in Kansas City!
The Islandora Team
--
http://islandora.ca/camps/mo2016
http://islandora.ca