Hey all,

We (Christina Harlow and I) are writing to follow up on the message to
from Brian Rogers to Code4lib on 2016-06-07. Specifically the bit
about

1. There is a host site that has contacted Chattanooga Planning
Committee and informed us they are actively seeking a fiscal host and
should know shortly....

Neither Christina or I are keen on scuppering their efforts if they
have made significant progress. That said it is our hope that a
conference *WILL* take place. We would like to work on a proposal to
bring Code4lib to "The Empire State" in the summer of 2017 but will
want to have close to a full year to prepare for this.

Our request is can we have progress report from this other group?
(Deadline?)
Post a new call for proposals?
Other?

Cheers,
./fxk

--
Finagle's Fifth Law:
Always draw your curves, then plot your readings.