I did look at this while I was at LYRASIS a few years ago.  (I'm now at Cherry Hill -- soon to be at Index Data -- http://dltj.org/p27236 ).  At the time they had an "association management" division that did this sort of thing.  They disbanded that division before I left, but they are under new executive leadership now, so they might be interested in doing it again.

Peter

--
Peter Murray
Dev/Ops Lead and Project Manager, Cherry Hill Company