How does it compare to Amazon Web Services?
Cindy Harper

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andromeda Yelton
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 9:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Heroku

I'm a freelance software developer not embedded in a library, but I use Heroku routinely to host apps I'm developing for fun, or as a testing site, and one of my clients deploys its production app on Heroku. It took me a while to wrap my head around, but I love it to little tiny pieces (and once you do wrap your head around it, it becomes *unbelievably* straightforward).
Do you have any more specific questions?

--
Andromeda Yelton
Board of Directors/Vice-President Elect, Library & Information Technology