Excellent Job Opportunity: Metadata and Collection Services Librarian – University of Puget Sound
University of Puget Sound
Tacoma

Collins Memorial Library, University of Puget Sound, invites applications for
the position of Metadata and Collection Services Librarian.
This is a key position in our Resource Management Services Department and a
great opportunity to lead the effort to provide metadata with a user-centered
focus for all library collections. The individual in this position will report
to the Associate Director for Resource Management Services and will join a
team of innovative and service committed professionals. Specific job
responsibilities include: oversee and participate in the creation of metadata
for a wide range of tangible and electronic materials, troubleshoot data
problems, and efficiently manage work processes of the Shared Integrated
Library System (SILS) for Resource Management
functions. Collins emphasizes outreach to students and
provide a welcoming learning environment for our students, staff and faculty.
We serve 2,700 students in a beautiful, coeducational liberal arts campus
within the city limits of Tacoma. As such, we offer many
options for cultural and outdoor activities in the immediate or nearby
environs. Wooded trails, kayaking and multiple museums can be found within 15
minutes of the campus. Tacoma has small city charm with the big city of
Seattle only 23 miles away.

For application information and a detailed job description (position number
3030) please visit the University HR site
orfollow the link.

Brought to you by code4lib jobs: http://jobs.code4lib.org/job/26466/
To post a new job please visit http://jobs.code4lib.org/