Hi all-

Registration is now open for the Code4lib New York State Meeting<http://code4libnys.github.io/2016/> on August 4-5 at Mann Library, Cornell University in Ithaca, NY. You can register at this link: http://goo.gl/forms/jQNwoOiROug4DHCS2. Registration is free, but space is limited. Please let me know if you have any questions, issues, or have to change your registration later.

We hope you will take part in this meeting, which aims to be a great place to learn new skills, share ideas, and network with other library technologists from the region. The meeting is structured loosely around the “unconference” model, which encourages attendees to hold and run the activities, but with some workshops and talks planned in advance. You can see, propose, and comment on the schedule and breakout sessions here: http://code4libnys.github.io/2016/#sched

We are very excited to say that we will start out each with morning with workshops on Fedora 4, Introduction to CLI for Librarians, and a WriteTheDocs-style bootcamp. We have some fantastic community leaders teaching these workshops.

We will end out each day with invited talks from two fantastic and engaging members of our community: Patricia Hswe<http://patriciahswe.net/> and Tara Robertson<http://tararobertson.ca/>  Their talks will help wrap up each day’s activities, as well as give needed context and grounding to our broader library technology work.

The event website: http://code4libnys.github.io/2016/ The registration link: http://goo.gl/forms/jQNwoOiROug4DHCS2 (also available on the website).

Thanks!

Christina