This can't have been an easy decision. Thank you, to the Chattanooga local
committee, for all of the work you've already put in -- much of which will
be, sadly, even more invisible, now that we are not holding the conference
there.

I'm not sad that we aren't holding the conference in Chattanooga--despite
wanting to see the city and experience the conference that the locals would
have planned!--because, finances aside, that legislation would have put
some of our community members in a real bind, if it passed. I'm proud to
see our community living its ideals.

- Coral